Crowdfunding Dream: Robot Dragons Come From Mars, Video Shoot!


Just call me 'One-take Syed' from now on.

A few weeks ago I had the most fun afternoon reading the story of the Robot Dragons to some very discerning customers.

It was all part of what will be the promotional video for Robot Dragons; The Crowdfunding Project.

I took along some of the original artwork created by Shiela Alejandro and read the story through.

I think they seemed to enjoy it.

I certainly had great fun pretending that I was a star!

The photo shoot was directed by the highly talented and organised James Stothard who was just as good with telling me what to do as he was with the kids!

It started off quite stressful for all us, stepping into the great unknown like that, but James made it all run very smoothly indeed.

I also want to say a huge 'Thank You' to the Anchor in Jericho.

The staff were so patient and pretty much left us alone to get on with it, even though we must have created an enormous disruption to their service. Thank you!!


Robot Dragons Come From Mars is a picture book aimed at 4-6 year olds and will be available to purchase through a crowdfunding project soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
Please feel free to leave your comment here