Crowdfunding Half Way: Coaches and Crowdfunder and Friends

The best thing about crowdfunder.co.uk is that they assign a coach to help you manage your campaign. So every week, even before the campaign started, she has been phoning me and making sure that I know what I'm doing and that everything is on track.

Thanks coach!!

Also, I know I've said this before, but I can't say it enough really. I knew that my friends were great, but I didn't know just how great til now.

Even if everyone cannot pledge their support, people have been retweeting me, and sharing the links around. I didn't even have to ask or say whole sentences. You are great and thank you! You know who you are!


About the campaign:
42% funded 11 days left to pledge





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
Please feel free to leave your comment here