Advertising and Promoting Prompted

 I need ideas on how to advertise and promote Prompted, which is a book of 32 short stories that span many different genres and themes.

I've added it to GoodReads (of course!)

I've run a KDP free promotion already.

Today, I've listed it on LibraryThing, which is a website that sends your book out to their readers for free.

https://www.librarything.com/ner/u/AnilaSyed

I hope someone asks for it.

If there are other ideas for promotion (when) then I will blog them here.

Don't forget, a review is very very helpful. If you love the author in your family and want them to succeed and do well, go onto wherever their book is for sale online and write a few words about it. It will only cost you a few minutes out of your day and will make the world of different to them!


Much Love,

Anila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!
Please feel free to leave your comment here, I really value your opinion!